Saturday, September 11, 2010

Water

Let be a river, a lake, or the ocean, water bodies are known to be wonderful stress-busters. The best thing I have done in recent times is renting this place that overlooks the Wabash river. Here, I find myself sitting in the warmth of my room on a cloudy Saturday morning sipping the morning dose of hot badam milk. For a brain that is constantly running (unproductive most of the time, nevertheless running), I find myself blank and completely relaxed. Only if I could manage a massage here.

For those of you who argue on still vs moving waters, here is my two cents. Water is just amazing, it calms you irrespective of whether it is calm or rapid.

1 comment:

Vee said...

i agree! with lakes and rivers everywhere around us in Minneapolis, i will be the best person to know about water.
good that you are writing frequently. but, will u be blogging regularly again?