Friday, September 10, 2010

Change is indeed the only thing constant!

Ganesh Chathurdhi time again; and as always, I am reminded of the last year's celebrations. Though the celebrations and the people I celebrate with are mostly same, hardly anything else in life is the same.
Life (professional and personal) completely changed. Goals and aims, the way I perceive people around me and the way they perceive me, have all changed. Interestingly, I like everything about it - life then, life now, and the journey through (happy and not-so-happy).

Of course, I do not completely understand the course of life. Not that it needs to make sense. From time to time, certain things make sense. Life might feel complete if everything makes sense, well, eventually.

3 comments:

Vee said...

is everything okay buddy?

Unknown said...

@Vee: Hell, yeah! Things have never been better!!!

Vee said...

that's great!